Wednesday 23 January 2013

Carbo's sass, and the Dallas Stars All-Time Team

I'm sure some of my readers will remember Alex Kovalev's complaints about Guy to the Russian media back when Kovalev played for the Habs and Guy was coach.  Kovalev is now a member of the Florida Panthers, and prior to the Canadiens-Panthers matchup last night, Guy joked on RDS that Kovalev worked hard in practice, but played "one game out of three" for him.  And hence, I have coined a new nickname for Guy:  Sassonneau.

And in 2013, the Stars are celebrating 20 years in "The Big D," and what better way to celebrate than to have fans vote on an all-time Dallas Stars team?  Of course, being me, I voted to put Carbo and his son-in-law, Brenden Morrow, on the first forward line.  :)  You too can have your say in whether Guy makes the All-Time Team by voting here.  Voting ends February 6 -- vote as often as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment