Sunday 6 November 2011

Carbo joins the Movember effort

I am back from visiting my late friend Liz's family and attending a Sens game, and I cannot speak enough about the kindness and hospitality that was shown to me.  I think Liz's wonderful family are a large reason why she was, and still is, an inspiring and exemplary human being.  Thank you Randy, Linda, and Scott.

While I was away, I was alerted to the news that Carbo is growing a moustache for Movember (of course, this is to raise awareness and money for prostate cancer research).  This pleases the author greatly; my brother has also joined the effort which makes me very proud.  Anyway, with this comes a new feature to the blog:  the first State of the 'Stache report.


As you can see in this screencap from L'Antichambre, Carbo's moustache is in its very early stages.  It's almost hard to tell that he's trying to cultivate something there.  There will be more reports as Movember (and Carbo's moustache) progresses!

This is something of a return to Carbo's roots; he also sported a moustache while playing for the Chicoutimi Sagueneens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment